Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-30-2013, 09:49 AM   #1

XLR380amp - galley grey tank is not emptying

I looked around to see if I could find this issue already on a tread, but didn't find it. We have a 2013 XLR380amp. It shows 2 grey tanks - we verified that they are separate, added water to each and watched the level indicators change. There is only one grey tank valve and we were told that they were plumbed together for the one valve. However, one tank shows it is empty after draining and there is no change on the other. We have searched all over under the RV for a 2nd valve with no luck (two sets of eyes and a flashlight were involved). The bottom is sealed. Has anyone else had this situation? We called the dealer, they were no help. They gave me a phone number for XLR warranty and told me to ask for tech support, I got a voice mail, left a message. We are leaving soon for a trip and need to get this figured out sooner rather than later. Any suggestions??
tmp1356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 06:14 PM   #2

Big shout out to Mantisfactory! Thank you so much! If anyone else does the search, here is where he told us to find the 2nd grey tank valve and it was there... it was in the frame between the two back wheels on the driver's side of the XLR380amp. We never would have found it on our own. This group rocks!!!
tmp1356 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tank