Again everyone, thanks for the tips and the help...I found the problem and like I figured it must be, it was pretty simple...a fuse. Not blown, but completely missing which was strange, hard to believe one would just fall out! Take a pretty good bit of force to pull them out!
Anyhow, the fuse was missing from a wire leading from the positive battery terminal about 12" or so from the battery. Stuck a new one in there and everything lit right up like normal!
I do have one more question though if anyone can help...I used a 10 amp fuse (the smallest I had) but I have no idea if this is the correct size...any idea on that front?
Thanks again everyone.