Originally Posted by bikendan
How long did you give to cool down?
It will need at least 5-6 hours.
I gave it a few hours. I checked the 2 fuses on the outside and both were good. I tried running it on propane and it worked? Could it be the heat element going out maybe not related to the power surge ?
I did not see a fuse for the microwave without removing the back and opening up . it did not power up when I took it in my house to try.
thanks for all the help so far. this is an unbelievable source for info on ANYTHING camper related !