Old 07-22-2015, 10:05 AM   #11

IDK...but it looks like its trying to reproduce. I say kill it! before it makes its way into more RVs!

Old 07-22-2015, 10:08 AM   #12
clr

OK hope this may help. It appears to me the power solutions is no longer in business it least there web site is no longer on line. What I think you have here is a power solutions dual power adapter so that you can run both AC without tripping the breaker. Here is sort of how it is suppose to work when at a park with 50a service, you plug the 30a cord into the 50a (with adapter) and plug the 20a rear AC circuit to the 30a plug (with an adapter). So to use this thing you need two power cords. I assume the on off switch on this thing is to allow the 2nd AC an option to either run off the first cord or the second cord. Good luck with this one.

Old 07-22-2015, 11:19 AM   #13

Start at the generator.find the circuit breaker. Turn it off. Turn it on. Do all this, unplugged with gen off. After the reset start the gen and see what you get. If still nothing, suspect the automatic switch relay. It will be in line from gen to the 120 volt breaber box. Or likely between gen and these connector boxes. That switch is a relay that can easily fail.
Old 07-22-2015, 10:13 PM   #14

clr,

Thanks so much. I found the same stuff, but I still dont' know about the second cord. I understand that the 30 amp cord needs a adaptor to go into the 50 amp plug, but were does second cord go? Does the plug come out of the box and the second cord go into the cord or does it go into the plug? If I am using it to use the second AC should the swich on or off?
A smart man learns from every one and becomes wise."
vminchew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2015, 10:47 PM   #15
clr

I really do not want to steer you wrong here! I have know idea how this is wired into your coach so not able to give you instructions on where to plug in the second cord. I would start tracing wires and creating some type of wiring diagram for this. If you then post the diagram someone may be able to help. Sorry for not being more help with this but this could of been done several ways.
Old 07-23-2015, 07:56 AM   #16

Clr,
Thanks again, I am going to take it to my brother who has been an electrician for over 40 years and he will beable to trace and and fix it, I was just yring to get him as much information as possible.
Old 07-23-2015, 08:00 AM   #17

Tom48,

Thanks, I am coping your instructions and will take them to my brother who is an electrician who will have the know how to follow them. Thanks again.

Tags
electric