Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-24-2015, 05:35 PM   #1

All four rear tail lamps faulty

Hooked my 4wd Mitsubishi Montero/Pajero to my Coachman Apex TT then did a lights check as I do always, the back four LED tail lamps/Lights do not light up but the Number/Licence plate LEDS under the lamp units light up, no brake or indicator lights, so took the TT to auto electrician and he says all four light units are faulty, so he replaced them all and now have rear lights again, emailed the guy i bought the TT of as its still under the 12 month warranty but now he is saying I shorted the lights out by connecting the TT socket to my vehicle while the vehicle lights were on does that sound right, I did not as I always make sure my vehicle is off when connecting up the electrics, anyone had this problem where all four lamp units fail at the same time or is it possible one LED lamp shorted and took the rest out, Cheers
savi18 is offline   Reply With Quote