Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-15-2019, 09:01 PM   #1

Awning led lights problem

I have a Heritage Glen 272RL and the led lights on the awning are not working, where is the inline fuse located? I have looked behind light switch panel and it's not there. There isn't a cover plat in bedroom. So where else can I look?
Rab69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:06 PM   #2

i have a 372 rd. my awning light started flickering now is totally out. I have been told 10 different things but have still not found the problem. I was told there was a control module on the wall under a blank cover (no cover) I was told it was behind the switch behind the control panel (not there)

I did find a 2 amp auto fuse by my battery where the awning light comes down the wall and goes inside. I have not gone to the auto parts store to get one to check that (it looks blown but im not positive)
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 09:07 PM   #3

side note the under carriage lights on the same switch are fine, just the awning light is out but for two or three trips it was flickering first
Kimber45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2019, 10:31 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rab69 View Post
I have a Heritage Glen 272RL and the led lights on the awning are not working, where is the inline fuse located? I have looked behind light switch panel and it's not there. There isn't a cover plat in bedroom. So where else can I look?
Look in the bottom section of the linen cabinet in bath. The controller board for wireless remote is there behind a little fake divider. There is a 5 amp fuse there for awning light
bradw661 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awning, led, light