Alright, I am very green so don't cringe. I have a couple of battery questions.
1. I know that the TV will charge the camper battery when running. Should I always disconnect from the TV when setup for camping? (ie. will my TV drain my camper batt.?)
2. When charging the camper batt. w/ a gennny, should I disconnect the batt. to camper connections? I read something about disconn. the ground or (-) terminal only.
Is this process the same for disconn the (-) when using a simple battery charger at home?
3. I have a Honda genny with the "automotive type battery" battery charging cable. Does this include deep cycle marine battery's?
4. I also have a ship n' shore speed charger with 15, 10, and 2 amp charge settings. The built in genny charger is 8 amp charge I believe. I could bring the speed charger if that would be better/easier. I am thinking I could run the genny in eco-mode if I did that.
5. The speed charger gives a charge % as well so I know when it's fully charged. Is there a tool I can use to check batt charge if just using genny charging cable?
Thanks alot for any and all help with this.