Today (4/14) I pulled my 2010 Goergetown from storage, sitting Dark/OFF since 4/9.
1. Turn the LPG valve on the tank on, noted the LPG Shutoff solenoid was cool to the touch (Thanks n1joh for confirming the LPG cutoff).
2. Open the front door, Entry streps retracted slowly (not good sign).
2. Went to the Power panel, hit the Battery test, quick flash, and nothing.
3. Opps! Turned BCC switch to the ON POSITION.
(Hear the relay under me.)
3. Went BACK to the Power Panel, hit the Battery test, Lights up "E"
Soooo, I go ahead and start my coach's engine (and generator with help of boost button) and drive home to get her on AC power to recharge overnight. I grabbed my IR TEMP PROBE and measured the LPG solenoid to give you an idea of how hot it gets. To test if this is my culprit I turned my BCC disconnect switch off, waited an hour, and confirmed the LPG Solenoid was cooler to the touch (DARN!
not that easy....)
She's in my front yard right now charging back up.