I'm a new owner of a 2010 Georgetown 320Bunkhouse with BCC (Battery Control Center.). I'm having an issue where two fully charged 12V batteries drain down too 1/3 charge after 12hours...
1. The RV was on shore power all morning/day/afternoon BCC Enabled for charging (BCC's little fan in the rear is spinning telling me its probably charging..)
2. I disconnect shore power.
3. Drove to Walmart who tested both batteries as good (700CCA PASS)
4. Drive home, parked, and verified my battery levels were FULL via panel.
4. I hit the BCC's Battery Disconnect switch (I hear the relays snap below me)
The coach is dark; According to my manual, only the LP leak detector will run in the BCC disconnected state. It doesn't seam reasonable to me that the coach would loose 2/3 of its charge running an LP leak detector that pulls maybe .5ah.
I'm leaking someplace and it's not LP.