Ok so I stopped by the lake yesterday and checked my converter.
I plugged the camper in with the battery not attached to the battery and with no lights on I got 13.5 volts. One interesting side note, I have two positive wires going to the positive pole on the battery. One had 13.5 volts, and the other was dead.
I turned on my living room lights and they were dim, so I checked the meter again and got 4.9 Volts
I then just turned on the light above my fuse panel and got 10.19 Volts
I shut every thing off and the one wire was reading 14.98 volts
My question is shouldn't that other red wire be reading voltage as well? Could this just be a blown fuse on that wire?
I have to take a cabinet apart to get to the converter, so I did not have time to do that. I think I have a stand alone converter. Here is a picture of my fuse panel.