ALL 12 VDC devices (lights, pump, etc) are powered by 12 VDC whether you're on 110 or not. When NOT on 110, they receive 12 VDC from the battery. When ON 110, they receive 12 VDC from the converter (which is also now charging the battery). Disconnect the 110 and you'll probably still blow the kitchen light fuse. I suspect you've got a short in your kitchen light circuit OR your fuse is too small.
1988 Coleman Sequoia - popup (1987-2007)
2012 Roo19 - hybid (2012-2015)
2016 Mini Lite 2503S - tt (2015 - ???)
2011 Traverse LT, 3.6L, FWD
2009 Silverado Ext Cab, 5.3L, 4x4, 3.73
2016 Silverado 2500HD Dbl Cab, 6.0L 4x4, 4.10