Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-26-2012, 03:14 PM   #1

Unhappy Coach batteries draining

Sorry if this is a double posting. . .

I just bought a 2005 Lexington GTE. The batteries just keep draining even if I turn them to storage. I got new tires, and they checked the batteries and said they were ok, however were "2 gals" low on water. They were drained by the next day with no use I knew of. I see that they are dated 2007. I am single. Would appreciate any thoughts. Just get new batteries or?? and which would be the best. Putting water in the coach batteries is impossible without taking a bunch of connections off.

I have a few other questions and issue. One is I have a King Dome Dish and don't know how it is supposed to work. I see where the line comes in the coach from the top. But don't know where it is supposed to hook up inside. Not sure if it works. I have the remote that needs some kind of phone plug, but that seems to be all.

And, for the life of me I can't figure out how to pull the wire "pantry" shelf out. I have a lot of paperwork but most of it deals with installation not operation.
LadyinPrescottAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 03:23 PM   #2
Site Team - Lou

Bobbie,

See my post in your other thread. I think they meant 2 cells; not 2 gals.

Lou
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
king dome, pantry slide, battery