Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 10
Converter Amp Question

I have a 2006 32 foot Forest River. It has a 30 amp converter in it and it is bad. Can I replace it with a 45 or 55 amp converter? The 45 & 55 have the same dimensions.

Gods Blessings On You,

cowchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:44 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
TURBS's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Iowa
Posts: 34,423
Yes in fact you can !
I would not replace it with another wfco converter if thats whats installed now !
Look into a progressive dynamics . Much better unit and not much more money.
I replaced my 55 amp with a progressive dynamics 70 amp .
TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by is not in any way associated with Forest River, Inc. or its associated RV manufacturing divisions.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:44 PM.