Originally Posted by herk7769
Is there a light or lights on somewhere? Like in the storage lockers?
Something is putting a draw on that battery for sure.
Do not see anything that would kill the batteries like that. The amplifier for the TV antenna was on but I do not think that would draw that much in 4 hours. I am hoping that the batteries just need a good charging. For now I cut the power to the converter to protect it and have a slow charge going.
One thing I noticed while hooking up the low voltage lines, they did NOT strip the insulation off the wires very well. On the hot side the only contact on several circuits was from the screw piercing the insulation. It is possible that one or more circuits were not energized. If I have a faulty circuit it might not have been energized until I fixed the shoddy workmanship. Hopefully I if I have a bad circuit I can track it down by isolating it.