Pulse desulphators have been sold by the millions because they are cheap and they sound so cool. The Controlled STUDIES which have been run on them always turn out to be...NO EFFECT except loss of $$.
@Surveyor Mike...I wouldn't even think of using this on healthy batteries.
14.9V is WAY too high a bulk charging voltage as it will bubble off acid...which is exactly what you want the OCCASIONAL EQ charge to do.
Furthermore...it ONLY bulk charges at a 16 amp rate...which means that even if you used half your SCS200's 115 amp hours...you'd be looking at 4 hours to replace those amps...IF a battery worked like a water faucet. The reality is that you'd be lucky to get it fully charged in less tha 6 hours from a 50% charge.
Finally...charging at 14.9V can do more damage than simply creating explosive gas...it can also buckle battery cases and collapse grids if not monitored carefully with the caps off and the temperature not allowed to rise beyond 120 degrees F.
As a final note...ANY battery charger over 30 amps will do you no good as that is the MOST amps your battery will take at one time. You must expect 3-4 hours as the minimum time to bring your battery back from 50% to 100%. NOW...to bring it from 50% to over 80% should only take 2 hours. What many people do while boondocking is simply operate between 50 and 80% daily...and then go for the 100% at least once a week.