Originally Posted by ShannonTrain
The radio has worked the entire time. The fuse blows right away after changing it. The first time that I change the fuse the battery was on and it sparked some. The second time I turned the battery off and back on. The fuse blew again.
Shannon any way to pull the radio out again, remove the positive lead or fuse on the case. Then you should change the circuit panel fuse and turn on the battery. If the fuse holds this time, it's the radio. If it still blows, it's the wiring.
If the feed is bad only need to add a new + wire in a sheath outside bottom. Your elec friend can help with that.