My original thread was for converter not charging...after flipping ckt breaker on and cleaning battery cable terminals, all seemed well.
With converter on I measured 13.45v on each coach battery v/s 12.3 before charge and cabin monitor indicated charging. Question: When I flipped the breaker on for the converter, fan came on and stayed on about 1/2 hour or so and then stopped. I went back every couple hours and did not hear fan. Should the fan stay on while charging or only when converter reaches a preset inside temperature? I checked temp with thermometer and it read 108f. Also, it seems the converter is constantly charging coach batteries. I would think when the batteries reached a certain voltage, converter would sense and stop but hasn't for a couple of days now. Can batteries get overcharged? Bottom line, I don't understand squat about converters but am trying to learn....thanks for all your help.....