Old 05-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #1
Found Great Source for HD Battery Cables

Those who get involved with multiple batteries in a bank, solar power, large capacity inverters, etc. are always looking for good sources for battery cable, terminal ends, and similar. I recently went looking for cable and terminal ends so that I could add a second pair of 6v GC batteries, and I found much better than that! I found a company that could ship me pre-made cables, color coded with color matched shrink-tube for less than I could buy the materials myself.

I didn't post about them when I ordered, because I wanted to see how prompt they were and check the quality. The cables came today. Not bad for something ordered on-line on Monday! The quality appears GREAT! UL rated cable, well crimped and sealed, etc...

The company that I ordered from was Battery Cable Assemblies . Based on my experience, I have no problem recommending them to others!

Fire Instructor

2014 RAM 2500 Laramie 4x4 Quad Cab w/Cummins Turbo Diesel, 2009 Rockwood 2607, and 3 'yaks!
300W of Suntech Solar, a Rogue MPT-3024 Controller, and a Xantrex PW2000 Inverter
Fire Instructor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #2
Thanks for the info. I've been wanting to re-do some old cabling and I'll look into these guys.

What gauge did you use? I'm planning to replace what gauge I currently have but I upgraded to GC batteries and am wondering if I need a specific gauge.
MikeInColo is offline   Reply With Quote