Old 11-23-2013, 12:09 PM   #11
Mod free 5er
Originally Posted by Amos2208 View Post
I would like to know how to get to blower motor?
In most cases, you have to pull the entire furnace unit.

OldCoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:30 PM   #12
Originally Posted by Amos2208 View Post
Ford Idaho, The Ac I was talking about is on the control module on the furnace. Now what the Ac does I don't know but it is AC Voltage.
I was wondering what you found with the
yellow/white wire
I thought it came off or something.

2016 F350 6.7L LB CC Reese 28K 2014 Chaparral Lite 266sab
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." 2014 19 days camping 2015 17 days camping201620 days camping
Ford Idaho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:36 PM   #13
Nothing so far, Im hoping someone comes thru with how to test the blower motor without taking the whole furnace out, don't know if there is motor wires easy to access.
Amos2208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #14
Amos, let me summarize where I think we are on this.

You think the motor is at fault. From what I see in the Suburban manuals, unless your model is one with an external access door, you will have to remove the furnace from the RV to access the motor as others have said. You should probably post the furnace model number to get better advice.

Unless you have a "park model" RV, they don't normally use 120v AC. You are blowing a 12v fuse so you need to disconnect all of the wires to the furnace to make sure it's that which his blowing the fuse. Just disconnecting some 120v wires isn't sufficient.

Does anyone else have any better ideas?
BarryD0706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 08:13 PM   #15
I had a fuse blowing everytime I tried to turn on the furnace. turned out to be a bad thermostat causing it. Replaced the thermostat and no problems since.
2006 Chevy Silverado 2500HD
2012 Rockwood 2902SS
Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 10:25 PM   #16
Does the A/c run with the blown fuse for the heater ? There are 12 volt relays in the a/c that work with the heater These relays control the 110 volts to the A/C. You can jump the Heater blower motor by itself If it runs there is limit switch in the heater along with a sail switch to check. You could to run a direct 12volt line to the heater to see if it runs If it does Then there a problem in the wall or at the convertor 12 volt panel

1999 RockWood 2505
2007 Dodge Ram Quad Cab Hemi
BillT is offline   Reply With Quote