Originally Posted by pacheco
Its a 2014 Prime Time Avenger, its currently hooked up so Im not using battery power.
I'll try to upload a pic, but the description states is a lights fuse.
What I was trying to get at, if it's the converter fan, which is a lot of time located right underneath the electrical distribution box in your RV, then it's possible if the fuse that perhaps goes to the battery reverse polarity fuse(s) is blowing, which would kill power coming out of the converter (and it's fan).
However, this only usually happens when you connect the battery wires backwards, thus the reason i was asking if you have connected/disconnected the battery recently.