Fuses blown...TV and DVD player
Long story short...
I have a Rockwood 2901SS Ultralite. Our one fuse (#9 I think) is blown, and instantly blows when another fuse it put in. This, quite obviously, is the fuse that makes the TV and DVD/CD player work, as well as all the outlets.
The outlets will work when we are hooked up to power/generators, but not when we are working off battery.
All this stuff was working fine earlier this season, but we discovered these "issues" when we left for our trip yesterday.
As the components that are affected are mainly in the little island type thing, which is all enclosed, I am having a terrible time tracing wires.
Anyone have any suggestion on possible fixes, or how to get to the wiring?
(and as a side note, the red light on the main GFCI plug is on. Not sure if this is normal or not, just something I noticed)