Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #1

Question Generator pulled from Toyhauler fuel station doesnt work

Hello all,
I have a 2008 Energy Keystone 30ft Toyhauler
I purchased this Toyhauler from someone that had bought it at an auction. The 4000 Onan generator had been pulled. it looks like all the lines were just cut going to the generator. My toy has a fuel station yet i dont think there is power going to the fuel station i think when the generator was pulled they had to turn off the power to the fuel station. I am currently using a mobile 5000 generator but the fuel station does not work i put 10 gallons of gas, the timer works. yet no gas comes out of the pump. What could be wrong? what do i have to do to get the station working again?
MarcyFLaca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 04:34 PM   #2

i got a puma TH and i'm not sure if our fueling stations are similiar or not. i had to subscribe to your thread. i'll trace my wiring out to see if it'll help you. i reckon you haven't used an ohm meter/voltmeter to check to see if you got electricity to your pump? i would presume there is a breaker in the main switch block that could be tripped or a fuse burned up. i'll check my wiring and report back. i hope it helps.
Poppy94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 05:11 PM   #3

I had a2008 Raptor (biggest piece of junk I ever owned). If I recall, it only had one rear fuel station. Used for refueling toys- thats what the pump timer is for, and a line to the front that feeds the genny. There is no pump or wiring from the fuel supply to the genny. there should be a fuel fill nozzle ( like a gas station has) in the rear compartment to fuel your toys. The pump is only activated by the timer so you don't leave it on and burn the pump up. Look in the genny compartment for a line that is blocked off or cut. Or maybe they plugged it at the back.
MightyMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #4
Site Team

since your trailer is not a FR product, there's a Keystone Owner's website that might be more helpful, since what you're asking is specific to your trailer.

here's the link:

Keystone RV Forums
2016 PrimeTime TracerAIR 255, pushing a 2014 Ford F150 SCREW XTR 4x4 3.5 Ecoboost w/Max Tow Package
4pt Equal-i-zer WDH and 1828lbs of payload capacity
bikendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 03:06 PM   #5

sorry i coudn't help. my wiring is intact and covered by the wire jacket. couldn't tell what colors are under there but i wasn't about to cut in to the jacket to check it out.
Poppy94 is offline   Reply With Quote