Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-15-2015, 06:20 PM   #1

Help - On the Road and blew antenna booster's fuse

My antenna booster's switch/led and 12v outlet are all in one panel. I had a bad phone charger that blew the fuse and now the antenna booster/amp will not turn on. There is also no power to the 12v outlet, and it looks like it is somehow connected to the switch that applies 12v to the radio without having to turn the ignition to on or ACC. I can't find the fuse. I found the fuse for the bottom 12v outlet behind the outlet along with another fuse for something that was 2amps...both fuses good. I also pulled the antenna booster's switch panel off and there were no fuses on the back or close to the wires coming out of it. I also checked all house side fuses and all are good as well as all of the motor side fuses.

I have no idea where they put it. Any ideas? I have a 2014 GT 351DS
Old 03-18-2015, 08:20 PM   #2

Has to be a fuse somewhere - use a test light on those fuses - they are so small now its hard to see if its bad.

2006 Honda Goldwing
2012 Toyota Tundra DC s(sold)
2015 Cherokee Grey wolf 19RR Limited
2017 F150 Super Crew 3.5eb 5.5
bluewoo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
antenna, fuse