Old 07-30-2015, 07:51 PM   #1
Interference On Radio When TV Plugged In???

Hi All:

Not sure if this is the correct forum but here goes. Earlier this summer I modded the radio by installing an adapter to connect the amplified TV antenna system to it rather than the old roof whip. What a difference!!! Last week, I installed a new flat panel TV and DVD player next to the cabinet containing the amplified antenna connection. Soon afterwards, I noticed that the weaker FM stations that I was receiving with ease are now full of static. If I pull the plug for the TV, the static goes. I should also note that the TV is not connected to the antenna due to the poor signal reception - the TV is just for the DVD player. Is there any kind of filter that I can install on the antenna connection to cure this issue?
Ontherock is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules