Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-13-2014, 06:54 PM   #1

Interior Lighting 2005 Forester

Hi, I'm new to the forum. We just purchased a used 2005 Forester Class C.

Many of the interior lights are burned out. There are several floor lights (3, one in bathroom, one in kitchen and one at the entry level) that are activated by a red/black switch at the entry door floor level. I have no idea what kind of lights these are or how to remove or replace them.

There is also a light over the table (two sided but activated with a switch in the middle) can't tell what kind of lights these are either or how to remove them for replacement.

There are also two flush lights on the ceiling in front of the entertainment cabinet doors (there is a switch on the side of the entertainment center that I think is the on off switch for them) that don't work but I, again, can't seem to figure out how to get them off or replace them.

Anybody familiar with the lighting in a Forester 2005 that could help me out here.
Cherlons is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forester, light