Old 01-18-2013, 05:01 PM   #1

keeping battery charged after winterizing

Hey all, forgive me if I missed this covered elsewhere.
I currently have our 22' Surveyor Sport winterized in the driveway. I have all the breakers turned off, but keep the battery connected in case I need to turn on lights inside and whatnot. I have the adapter on the power cable to plug it into a standard 110 outlet. Ive been simply plugging it in for a day or two every few weeks. Heres my question...
Do I need to turn any breakers on to use the built-in battery charger on the converter, or can I leave all the breakers off? I havent been using any lights or anything lately, but I did use the tongue jack to relevel and motorized awning to clean, and dont want a dead battery this spring! Thanks ya'll!

Old 01-18-2013, 05:10 PM   #2
Phat Phrog Stunt Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by oderus1671 View Post
Hey all, forgive me if I missed this covered elsewhere.
I currently have our 22' Surveyor Sport winterized in the driveway. I have all the breakers turned off, but keep the battery connected in case I need to turn on lights inside and whatnot. I have the adapter on the power cable to plug it into a standard 110 outlet. Ive been simply plugging it in for a day or two every few weeks. Heres my question...
Do I need to turn any breakers on to use the built-in battery charger on the converter, or can I leave all the breakers off? I havent been using any lights or anything lately, but I did use the tongue jack to relevel and motorized awning to clean, and dont want a dead battery this spring! Thanks ya'll!
Just leave it plugged in leave but leave converter breaker on.
On board charger will keep battery charged

Turbs

Old 01-19-2013, 05:46 AM   #3

ok thanks, thats just what i was looking for! Thanks Turbs!

Tags
battery