Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-06-2013, 12:34 PM   #21

I can fall asleep no matter how much light. Like right now at my computtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt t.....

(Hate it when that happens)
Old 06-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXSMac View Post
I can't sleep!

Let's see, little blue light on the bedroom TV when that TV is off. I can cover it with a Sticky note, and still work the remote through the sticky note, but it's harder.

The little blue lights from the JACK antenna keep me awake even though they are in the front section and I'm in the TV. Ok, I could turn the JACK off, BUT.... I like to watch TV at night with the sleep timer. Can't turn the JACK off for that. OK, I could shut both accordian doors to stop that but I have a cat who sleeps with me. It's litter box is in the front section. Gotta leave doors open for His Highness to get to his litter box.

The Jensen stereo in the center section (kids zone/computer zone, depending on which option you got) is lit up, keeps me awake. Ok, again the accordian door, but ok again, the cat........

Then there are the blue lights on my Verizon HOme PHone connect router which is in the computer zone...... I have to cover it with paper. Ok, again, could use the accordian door but again, the cat......

And then the lights from my laptop. Ok, I could shut down the computer each night, too lazy to........

I love all these high tech gizmos that make your RV feel like a "real home" and not an RV, but all these damn lights keep me awake!

The only solution is to get me a sleep mask.......

WOW ..........I do not have that problem because Shiner Bock and or Wild Turkey American Honey puts me to sleep when we are camping. Sounds like you know the lights are on and that is bothering you more than the light itself.
2006 Polaris H.O. 500EFI Sportsman
1996 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail
jlbreaux is offline   Reply With Quote