Originally Posted by ben31
Also, check the breaker on the pole outside. I had a problem with the campsite breaker. It was loosely wired and caused a heavier load on the whole trailer. The voltage was hovering around 109 volts and everything was overheating. I disconnected from the 30amp and used an adapter to the 50amp and everything was fine from then on. Also have had no other problems after that. Just letting you know, it is not ALWAYS the internal wiring. Good luck tracking it down.
Low voltage will cause overheating in only inductive loads like the Air Conditioner Compressor, fan blower motor, and the microwave.
Low voltage makes resistive loads, like the water heater less efficient - less delivered wattage (current will stay the same because the resistance stays the same).
At lower voltages your electronics will become unreliable and may stop working altogether; TV, Radio, Desktop Computer.
Laptop will be unaffected because it is a battery voltage moderated device.
Wall Warts (Phone chargers and laptop power supplies) have output voltage regulators which will deliver their design output voltage and current regardless of input voltage provided it is enough to trigger the voltage regulator to regulate.
Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW