Old 09-24-2015, 12:10 PM   #1
New member with Solar Installation Knowledge

I live in Rio Verde and Show Low AZ. I have done a number of RV solar installations and created a blog at:

that details these installs. There are several documented there with pretty good system diagrams and parts lists. Please feel free to use these to help with your installs. I can also be reached here or through the blog if you would like some help.

My main purpose, beyond helping others, is to try to learn how Forest River is prewiring their rigs for solar. I have seen one, but could not dig into it to understand what they've done. What I did see, however, suggests that maybe their installation is not optimum. If you have dug into this on your own or installed solar on a rig that was prewired, I would love to hear from you about your experiences.

I'm not selling anything here! I will attempt to share my knowledge through the forum but I tend to spend a bunch of my time fooling around with my Polaris RZR and hanging out in their forums.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1227.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	284.5 KB
ID:	89736  

Klipstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2015, 10:02 PM   #2
Thanks for the info and links. Very good read

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums
Dabmeb is offline   Reply With Quote

led, solar