Here's a thing I learned today. I plugged in my spiffy Zamp 120 into the port on the side of my spankin' new camper and...within two hours my battery was dead.
Zip. Zero. Nada juice. Having run nothing.
So, taking a tip from you folks here, I popped the lock on my battery, switched connectors, repositioned the solar panel and got back to my other projects. 2.25 hours later, my battery was fully charged again!
I think there's something wonky with the built-in port. I'm choosing to ignore it for now.
Our biggest question is...how do we get our outlets to work when we're off the grid? I thought that once I had the battery charged up, the outlets would work (as well as the lights).
What am I not doing? (I'm sure there is a lot!)
Thanks to all for your help and wisdom.
Polly, Sheryl, and two adventurous dogs, exploring the North American continent, one mile at a time.