Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-26-2015, 10:23 AM   #1

Progressive Industries EMS and a Furrion 30AMP Cord ?

I have my 2016 Rockwood 2703 plugged in at home to my 30AMP outlet with the provided Furrion 30AMP cord with the power indicator lights displaying blue...I just received my Progressive Industries EMS-PTC30C so I went out to try it so I follow the operating instructions and could never get through the setup the code it was flashing was a E1 reverse polarity it was getting late and I didn't have time to test the outlet so I will do that today when I get home.

I guess my question is does the Furrion cordset indicate a reverse polarity by displaying a red light ? What do the Furrion lights detect ? Are they do be trusted ? In any case has it stands now the PI EMS indicates a problem and the Furrion cordset is displaying a blue light..
Ejs4029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2015, 08:12 AM   #2

Update: The Progressive Industries EMS-PTC30C was right I did have a reverse polarity condition on my 30AMP outlet at home after checking with the multimeter I switched the wires and all is fine now....So to answer my own question the Furrion cordset does not detect a reverse polarity condition.
Ejs4029 is offline   Reply With Quote