Old 11-10-2014, 05:12 PM   #11

MRS Evans,
Nice trailer ours is the exact same one same colors! We are picking it up finally this week. By chance what model #'s did you use wattage etc. I know I'm being lazy......

Old 11-10-2014, 06:02 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by VT Skier View Post
MRS Evans,
Nice trailer ours is the exact same one same colors! We are picking it up finally this week. By chance what model #'s did you use wattage etc. I know I'm being lazy......
How exciting! We are really enjoying our trailer If you're asking about the LEDs, I wanted them fast so I bought mine from 'GRV-LED' off of Amazon.

For the ones over the kitchen area and above the bathroom vanity, I chose the 24-5050 SMD super bright warm white. They are 3 watts and the lumens are 320-350. Link is: Amazon.com: GRV T10 921 194 24-5050 SMD LED Bulb lamp Super Bright Warm White AC/DC 12V -28V Pack of 2: Automotive

For the rest of them, I chose the 24-3528 SMD super bright warm white. They are 1.5 watts and the lumens are 90-110. Link is: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Personally, I liked how they turned out Some may like a more bright or luminous output than the 3528's so keep that in mind when choosing, but I would definitely choose a warm or natural white over the cool white to avoid a blue hue - this is not from personal experience but from what others on the forum have recommended

I hope everything goes well for you

2014 Wildwood 231RBXL - Traded Her In
2016 Days Camped = 5; Reserved = 14 so far
2015 Days Camped = 24 / 2014 Days Camped = 23
Mrs Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:21 PM   #13
Phat Phrog Stunt Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herk7769 View Post
If your LEDs were "OEM", contact Forest River (your Division) customer service. I know some have had all the OEM ones replaced "under warranty" for this issue. (Unshielded and very electronically noisy LED circuits). This was a big issue at the last Rally.

If not, I suggest replacing the LEDs in the fixtures that are causing your problem with new ones (the RF interference issue should have been fixed - even in the cheap import ones - by now).
My Wildcat came with LEDs so this would be a warrant issue. I talked to my dealer and they told me it needs to be rewired to a separate circuit. But I think your right, new LEDs will do the trick. Where's Wildcat Chris when you need him. (working for Jayco) But I do have all the Wildcat numbers to call.
2015 129 nites
2016 63 nites
elind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 07:29 PM   #14
Site Team - Lou

Quote:
Originally Posted by elind View Post
My Wildcat came with LEDs so this would be a warrant issue. I talked to my dealer and they told me it needs to be rewired to a separate circuit. But I think your right, new LEDs will do the trick. Where's Wildcat Chris when you need him. (working for Jayco) But I do have all the Wildcat numbers to call.
I know for a fact that re-wiring was not required; just light replacement.

Lou and Laura with Bella - German Short Hair Pointer
2008 GMC Sierra 2500HD Crewcab SB Allison Duramax
2010 Flagstaff 8526RLWS - Superglide 3300
HAM CALLSIGN - KC3FFW
Herk7769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2014, 11:30 AM   #15

1 word of caution if you buy on Ebay make sure they give you a tracking number if they don't cancel the order before the 30 days are up or you lose I found out the hard way had bought from 1 vendor and it turned out to be a scammer. I t was only a few dollars but I chalk it up to live and learn. I thought I checked him out from the reviews he had but they can be manipulated by the seller to look good. So be real careful I am going to buy from Amazon from now on I rather pay more and get what I ordered..

2001 Ford F-350 DRW 7.3
2011 25 RL Wildcat
former fiver 1976 Fourwinds had for 35 years
onetonford is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
led