Old 06-22-2018, 02:44 PM   #1

Samlex Customer Service- Inverter

Hi all,
Writing to say how impressed I am by Samlex's customer service. In May 2016, I purchased a Samlex PST-1500 watt inverter. It died last Monday while I was using inverter power to vacuum and then steam clean the carpets and furniture after a camping trip. Never had a problem before with any of the 3 previous Samlex (SSW models) inverters I've owned before.

The inverter was in overload mode and would not reset. Samlex agreed to honor their warranty on the device although the 2 year warranty expired a month ago. I'm getting a new replacement product for only the cost of shipping.

I'm very impressed by Samlex and their customer service and wanted to share my experience with members of the forum. I will continue using Samlex products in the future. This is the first "failure" I've experienced with a Samlex inverter in almost 9 years of using their products.

Skyliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 03:28 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyliner View Post
Hi all,
Writing to say how impressed I am by Samlex's customer service. In May 2016, I purchased a Samlex PST-1500 watt inverter. It died last Monday while I was using inverter power to vacuum and then steam clean the carpets and furniture after a camping trip. Never had a problem before with any of the 3 previous Samlex (SSW models) inverters I've owned before.

The inverter was in overload mode and would not reset. Samlex agreed to honor their warranty on the device although the 2 year warranty expired a month ago. I'm getting a new replacement product for only the cost of shipping.

I'm very impressed by Samlex and their customer service and wanted to share my experience with members of the forum. I will continue using Samlex products in the future. This is the first "failure" I've experienced with a Samlex inverter in almost 9 years of using their products.
I just installed the Samlex EvolutionTM Series 2200 Watt Pure Sine Inverter/Charger. I was impressed by both pre-sales & post-sale Tech Support.
They spent time with me on the phone, going over every setting. I really want to Thank Ken Schwantje at Samlex for all his help.

I will also continue to use and recommend Samlex Inverters.

Retired: Alaska Army NG
rk06382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 06:10 PM   #3

Vlad and others at Samlex took care of me. Great company that stands behind their products.
Skyliner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer service, inverter, service