Old 10-04-2014, 01:50 PM   #1

Scare Light switch location

I am hoping someone can "enlighten" me lol. Just bought a 2012 Grey Wolf 28bh from a car dealership. Unfortunately, it did not come with any manuals.
There is a scare light on the drivers side,however, we cannot find a switch anywhere for it.

Thanks for any help

Old 10-04-2014, 01:52 PM   #2

Did it have a remote control? Our old grey wolf had a remote for satabilizers, slide, awning, and light

jtstromsburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:58 PM   #3

Good question, I called the dealer about the remotes and keyless entry code.
They have contacted the previous owner. I'll try the local Grey Wolf dealer on Monday to see if they can run the vin# to see if it was remote controlled.

Thanks
Old 10-04-2014, 04:37 PM   #4
ARLO

Welcome to the forum. I see you are not too far from St Jacobs. We've Stayed at Green acres Park several times and like the area. Our longest trip in Ca. was 4000 miles thru most of the Maritime provinces. Wonderful trip.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:44 PM   #5

Thanks for the Welcome. Haven't been to Green Acres yet but will keep it in mind. Most of our trips are to the US, we find it much cheaper to camp down south. We are originally from the Maritimes(Nova Scotia) Hope you enjoyed it.
Old 10-04-2014, 06:40 PM   #6
ARLO

We spent a week in PEI, 10 days in Nova Scotia. We started in Henderson Harbor, NY and continued to Massena. Then to montreal and Quebec. Traveled thru NB to Moncton. We spent a week in PEI, 10 days in Nova Scotia alone.. Took the confederation bridge to PEI where we spent a week. Back to NS and went to Halifax, Peggy's cove, Cabot Trail, Halls Harbor, Digby (best scallops in the world) to mention only a few of our stops Did both sides of The bay of Fundy including Hopewell Rocks. Drove all the way down the coast making several stops befor getting to St Stephens. We toured the Ganong Chocolate factory and almost got sick ion all the free samples. Crossed over into Main and did that coast. Bar Harbor was interesting. Also made several stops in Ma, Sturbridge, Stockbridge, Lee, Normn Rockwell Museum etc, and then back home to North Chili, NY. 7 weeks, 4400 miles and by far the best trip we have taken.
Old 10-05-2014, 09:02 AM   #7

Sounds like an amazing trip, sort of makes me homesick. We are planning a 2-3 week trip with our new trailer down south, we will decide east or west once we get near the gulf. No real plan, just a rough idea of what we would like to see.

Tags
cat, light, location