Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-18-2016, 05:55 PM   #1
WW393RLTown

TV/Cable Wiring for a Wildwood 393RLT

Can anyone provide me with a TV/Cable wiring diagram for a 2014 Wildwood 393RLT? I have had problems figuring out the cable and Satellite wiring in my RV since it was new. I asked my dealer to get me a wiring diagram to no avail. I have had my satellite installer out twice and he has spent numerous hours trying to figure it out. The last time he was there he had to bypass the TV box and rewire just to be able to get DirecTV. Now I am trying to install a new TV antenna for local stations and I have to have a direct connection to the box in the trailer and I have no idea how to do that. The input can not go through any splitters. There is a Sat and a cable connection both on the rear of the trailer and on the passenger side.

If I hook the new antenna to either the Sat or the Cable connector on the rear of the trailer, is that a direct connection to the Living Room connector, or does it go through a splitter to the bedroom?
Old 08-18-2016, 06:04 PM   #2

Cable will likely have a splitter. Sat should be direct to behind the TV. Search online for an inexpensive cable signal generator. There less than 20 dollars and will allow you to find the wire easily.
donniedu is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cable, wildwood, wiring