With the battery disconnected and the RV plugged into 110v the converter's fan will come on after a few hours and continue running. The inside coach temperature has been above 85 deg. In checking each DC fused line in my control panel I have power being used on only two circuits. One goes to my vent fans (.01 Amps) and the other is through a 15a fuse labeled DSI for a total of .18 Amps which is providing power to the LP detector (.08 Amps) plus something else (.10 Amps). I don't know what the something else is. Can someone give me a hint? It seems that the ambient temperature plus the constant .18 Amps is enough to trigger the converter fan so if I can eliminate the extra .10 Amps it may be enough to prevent the fan from turning on.
First I would never run the thing for more than a couple minutes, without a battery in the circuit. The battery evens the load, improves the quality of the current from your converter/charger, which is often fairly ROUGH DC current without the battery as a buffer. Next look at the specs for your converter, you can usually find it on line. Some fans are temp activated, some are current flow activated and I guess some even just run if there is current draw. Decide if what you are seeing is normal or actually a problem.
I agree with the others Re: the FRIG always draws a small current to the digital controls. Most other things like the CO detector and propane detectors use some, but very little power. IF you are worried, check the draw fuse circuit by circuit.