Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2019, 05:59 PM   #1

Where to have Xantrex inverter, solar system installed, worked on

I'm new to posting here. Does anyone know where to have inverter/solar/generator system worked on here in the San Antonio or Austin, or even Houston, TX areas? I have had a high-end Xantrex inverter, Victron BMV 712 battery monitor, and Victron solar control charger installed, but, even though the inverter works, I don't think things are hooked up quite right cause I'm getting unexpected readouts from the battery monitor. I don't trust the RV repair shop that installed the inverter and battery monitor because of this and other mistakes they made and can't seem to find any competent shops that know enough about these systems. I also need the Xantrex Automatic Generator Start installed. Thanks for any help you may have!
Ls husband is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2019, 02:30 PM   #2

Can’t help with a tech in the area you referenced, we are just down the road from you on Lake Medina. We had our solar, inverter, generator auto start installed by Cory with Monster RV Service in Tampa before we started our full time travels last month. We also have a RiverStone, ours is a 38 FB2 model.

What issues are you having? Although we don’t have a Xantrex inverter, ours is a 3000 watt Magnum Hybrid, with auto generator start and Magnum ME ARC battery monitor. Zamp 480 watts solar panels and 4 Battleborn lithium batteries. I will try and help if I can.
Fishrsafe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inverter, led, solar