situation or story changed. I really do not understand FR's position
on providing this information. I had Winebago MH before and had no problem
obtaining electrical schematics. There was fee but I feel saved money
In the long run. I'm sure many of the FR owners would gladly pay
For this I formation

Sent from my iPad using Forest River Forums

mbtelguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 01:16 PM   #12
You are correct: I don't KNOW whether or not the docs exist. I do know that getting them is difficult. I've also seen the spaghetti wiring that is done. That is more what I am commenting on. I also believe, based on experience, that even if you have the docs your "as built" scenario is likely somewhat different anyway, especially as it relates to wire routing and that is more what you need than what circuit is on what fuse/breaker. If the panel is labeled correctly you have that info. How the wire gets there you don't have.

But we have digressed. The original intent is to split an outlet to another circuit to avoid blowing a breaker. That will involve either putting in another outlet wired to another breaker, or rewiring an existing outlet to another circuit. In either event one needs to know where the wires are. If it were me, and there is room in the converter for another breaker and I can figure away to install and wire another outlet, that's the route I would take. Unless I can easily see the wire run to an outlet on another circuit that I can easily tap into. And I'm thinking that's hard...

Show Low and Rio Verde, AZ
Klipstr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2015, 04:32 PM   #13
whether or not it exists, you can look at the wiring and see that the employees either can't read, can't follow instructions, or don't care.
David & Lynn
2014 Coachmen Chaparral Signature 327 RLKS
2016 Ford F350 Lariat CC Dually
davel1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2015, 06:59 PM   #14
Maybe they figure this is one job left in the USA that can't be shipped overseas...

Show Low and Rio Verde, AZ
Klipstr is offline   Reply With Quote

diagram, wiring