Old 06-20-2012, 12:44 PM   #11
Dallas Texas
Is it possible you got the wrong races or didn't them seated properly in the hub? Might check the contact/wear pattern on them to ensure it's centered and uniform. Just a thought.

2004 Cardinal 33CKT
2006 Ford SDD F250 CC 4WD
TexasBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:50 PM   #12
Phat Phrog Stunt Team
Brakes adjusted to tight?
Brake magnets getting low voltage from a short allowing brakes to be applied?
Bearing nut to tight?

TURBS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #13
Yes, races seated completely inner and outer and even wear. I have replaced many bearings/races and this is the first time I have encountered this issue. After what I have found from research the forum I am leaning toward bent spindles. I will hopefully find out tomorrow.
bluemaruder001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 12:07 PM   #14
Too old to be too smart
Originally Posted by bluemaruder001 View Post
I will hopefully find out tomorrow.

2004 Terry 250RKS, perfect for the two of us and the pups. It recently replaced our Flagstaff 21FB.

2000 F-350 7.3L CC/LB 4WD Lariat 3:73's
SpringerPop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:07 AM   #15
Well, I tried something. before taking it to the RV place I unloaded about 90-95% of the weight out of trailer. I pulled about 8 miles with not using any trailer brakes and felt hubs, barely warm. the rest of way to RV shop I dialed in a little trailer brakes. When I got to RV shop the hubs were a bit warmer but not nearly as hot as they were when I pulled it with weight in it only about 3 miles. That tells me that they are bent/cannot support the weight I have in it, which is not over max gross according to dataplate. The shop is having a hard time getting the exact model of axle, the data plates are on the fron of the axles and they are all dinged up from rocks etc. they are trying to contact Forest River to get a model number for the exact dimensions.

bluemaruder001 is offline   Reply With Quote

210, 210sv, axle, surveyor, bearings