Old 12-20-2015, 01:51 PM   #1
2016 FR3 Heater Problems

I bought the 2016 Class A FR3 Jun 30th. Now that the weather has turned cold I noticed I was not getting any heat out of the dash orifices when I selected the split (dash and floor) indicator. The dealer techs have been very good about fixing any warranty problem and worked for several days on this item before they were told by Evans that they designed the system to automatically turn on the AC when split was selected with heat only working on the floor or defrost. The floor vent is only on the passenger side and the warmest it guest where your feet would be at is 70 degrees while the vehicle is stationary.

I've contacted 2 other FR3 owners (2014 and 2015) and they are not experiencing this problem.

I've sent an email to FR and to Evans Friday but no response as yet. Anyone having, or had this problem? Can you let me know how you have remedied it or if you are still working on it. I've been trying to get to Florida for 2 months and it has continued to be one thing after another with the MH. My plans were to leave Jan 1st but it looks like I'm dry docked again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Richard Tribble is offline   Reply With Quote