Old 04-20-2013, 03:10 PM   #11
I think the toy haulers are pretty darn nice, but they're also pretty darn expensive. It's just her preference, and it's possible that the smell of gas/oil/ATV spreads from the garage area to the living area. What's been your experience with that?

minnranger, when you said you had the dealer put something on, what was it they put on? The hitch? What kind of hitch was it? Was there not another hitch on there? How much are you planning on pulling?

abednego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 03:34 PM   #12
I had them put a hitch on my 2013 puma 259rbss. I have not seen what hitch they put on yet. It just snowed 13" in Minnesota so I did not bring it home yet. I will be pulling my 17 1/2 foot ranger bass boat behind it.

minnranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 02:44 AM   #13
Are you concerned at all about the stress the hitch puts on the frame of the RV?
abednego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 11:53 AM   #14
We have not had issues with smell but it has a seperate garage Ours is a 35.5' Puma Unleashed out the door taxes & everything under 30K. Last summer probably a little more this year.............. Alot of the owners really like the 351THSS floor plan (About the same price) we have the 356QLB ours is heavy on the front end (Our needs a Duelly 2600+ tongue wt).
Good Luck........................

2005 Dodge 3500 Cummins
2013 Puma Unleashed 356 QLB
1966 Mustang GT
1986 Mustang SVO
Sadie & Lillie Spoiled Rotten Boxers
Oaklevel is offline   Reply With Quote