Just wanted to let you guys know I got everything fixed. On top of that the camper is not locking up when I hit my brakes now.
Thanks to the help here I was able to back my adjuster off on the automatically adjusting electric brakes. I actually backed them all off a bit. I then took it "slowly" to a gas station with a huge parking lot and backed up pumping the brakes to set the automatic adjusters. I have a Tekonsha P3 brake controller and had it set at power level 8 and boost B2 previously. I found that after adjusting the brakes I could do power level 6 and boost B2 and it was damn near perfect. So far, crosses fingers, no more lockups.
Learned something valuable and new which while was a total PITA it's something I am very happy to be able to do by myself. I love fixing stuff. Thanks guys.