So, bear with my hand-drawing here since I'm not at the camper to take a picture:
- the yellow is the road
- the black are the tires/wheels
- the red/pink is the wheel skirt
- the green blobs are the wheel chocks
When we got setup at one of our stops, we found that it almost seems like on the passenger side, the wheels are sitting higher up under the wheel skirts than they used to be. Meaning, the triangle of space where the between-the-wheel chock (RotoChok) goes in has gotten smaller.
It was usually fairly close, but cleared just fine. Now, I literally have to pull the wheel skirt outward a bit to slide the chock up under the skirt to get it between the upper part of the wheel. The driver's side still fits like it always did.
Unfortunately, I'm not where the camper is, but, I am thinking that I'll get under the camper and try to measure from somewhere on the axle to the frame on either side and see if they match. If they're different, I'll try to look for anything on the axles that looks amiss.
I've pulled it a good 1,000+ miles like this and haven't noticed anything different with the towing experience- but it definitely doesn't seem right.