Old 03-22-2016, 09:59 AM   #11
2014Catalina 25RKS Deluxe
Going from 205 to 215 mm tires should not be an issue for most folks. Even with a dual axle that is only decreasing the clearance between the two axles by 10mm. Since each tire has "two" sides (even though they are round) that is spread out around both opposite sides of tire. I have like six inches between tires so is no issue at all. The 15 inch rims are beckoning but I have already spent around $2000 in mods to this trailer since we bought a week ago so that may have to wait another summer or set of tires.

Official caretakers of Sasha & Blakely the King Charles Cavalier Spaniels. (We drive their camper around for them)

2014 Coachman Catalina 25 RKS Deluxe, Anderson WDH, 2016 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 for TV
jeffdawgfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 10:12 AM   #12
Originally Posted by Blackrock View Post
Mounted four new Hercules ST205/75R14 on the wagon today. Hope they are good for our Alaska trip. This brand is getting popular here in my part of Arizona. Paid $58.00 each of course added mounting balancing and other fees brought the total up to $274.00 out the door.

Old tires are 5 years old but less the 3K miles and sold them to another guy for $20.00 each.

You did good ,the hercules are great tires .I've been using them for yrs on my Truck and now also on my TH . never had issues with them and will buy again and again . I get close to 60,000 miles on the truck with them and so far over 4000 miles on the TH with them .

northstar1960 is offline   Reply With Quote

tire, tires