Old 04-01-2015, 01:41 PM   #11
Left Coast
Send a message via Yahoo to bob caldwell
Originally Posted by HSVBamaBob View Post
We had our Goodyear's spin balanced @ 65MPH with the TPMS attached
I understand most people do have 'em spun, 'cause hardly anybody still has the 'bubble' .

Bob/Linda, 99 Dodge 2500 Cummins,2010 8280 Rockwood Ultra-lite 5er, PullRite Superglide----- I'm retired......but work part time as a pain in the ass!........... USMC.
bob caldwell is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 02:06 PM   #12
Bought the Hopkins in 2010 when we bought our Silverback. Had problems getting the monitor to read the sensors. Customer service said we needed the repeater. Bought it and still had problems getting it to read. Started down the road and got 10 miles, a sensor goes off no air pressure, Check it out nothing wrong. Continue on about a mile it goes off again. Removed the sensor and continued on for about an hour another sensor goes off. Same thing, nothing wrong. Removed the rest of the sensors and tossed everything in the back seat until we got home and called customer service, person to talk to wasn't there and apparently still isn't. Bought the TST couldn't be happier.

dbryan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 03:54 PM   #13
Send a message via MSN to Tiggerdad
I would recommend that when having wheels balanced on trailers or 5er's that you have then lug centered balanced. Dealers will not normally lug center balance and I have found some that didn't know what I was talking about. Rims normally have a boss that centers the rims but that is not the case on trailers

2013 Crusader 330 MKS
2013 Chevrolet Silverado LT 2500 D/A
Tiggerdad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2015, 05:41 PM   #14
Great thoughts everyone. Thanks. It is looking like the people have great things about the tst. I will look into that.

The 507 starter kit is also $260.

2015 HW296
2006 HW256 (previous pup)
2013 Chevy Tahoe
Equalizer WDH 1000#
vinmaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2015, 05:05 AM   #15
Question for all TST 507 users - do any of you run this system on short rubber valve stems, or do all of you run only on metal valve stems?

ottawapaul is offline   Reply With Quote