Old 01-31-2016, 11:04 AM   #1
LCI 4 point leveling system

I wanted to post a note about the great Customer Service that LCI has. I was leaving for 3 months the day after Christmas and was hooking up on Christmas day when one of the rear levelers would not raise. Out of desperation I called LCI support, message said they were closed but in case of an emergency press 1. I did and immediately got a very helpful young lady on the phone that explained it was probably in a bind. I jacked it up to take off the weight and sure enough it raised. She also told me how to clear the error message so the auto leveling would work again. I have used it several times on our trip so far and all is great. I wish I new the persons name but I did not get it...but what a great surprise and great Customer Support!!

kdowdy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2016, 11:12 AM   #2
Awesome. Thanks for sharing.

2015 F350 6.7L Lariat CC LB
2016 Vengeance Touring Edition 40D12

Former Forest River Campers:
2004 Puma 30FQSS
2010 Sabre 31QBDS
2014 Work & Play 30WRS
KFX450RXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:09 AM   #3
Kdowdy, did you document the procedure to reset the panel? I had a rear Jack fully extend and the system shut down. I manually retracted all jacks and manually leveled using a drill to power the pump. System won't reset though, Any advice?
dkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 06:59 AM   #4
It is in their manual, which I downloaded from online. I believe the procedure was to lower all four about 5-6 inches (about half way) and then hold the left and right at the same time to retract all, and that clears the error code. My manual is in the 5th wheel but will check later today to make sure that is correct.
kdowdy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2016, 09:39 AM   #5
Just wanted to piggy back on how good LCI customer service is! I emailed a tech question about my six point system and it was answered within an hour!
atcla is online now   Reply With Quote