Call me lazy, but my snap on impact gun serves dual purpose. I use it to operate my stabilizer jacks and save my behind while changing a tire on the side of the busy express way.
1) tool kit with sockets for jacks, TT lugs, TV lugs.
2) spare lugs for both TT & TV.
3) bottle jack that will support the weight of heaviest part. Of rig.
4) safety items, triangles, blocks, chocks
5) 24 - 36" pry bar - could be used to help lift the heavy spare or remove pieces of tires wrapped in places they don't belong.
Originally Posted by fast murray
I haven't been camping for too long but in the short time I picked up a nail. Luckily I was stopping for gas and it wasn't yet flat but I was happy to have a spare. I always carry a breaker bar and a good socket set that had the right deep well socket in it. The spare asn't that great so I stopped and had a new tire mounted and put the spare back in the truck. After changing 2 tires in a day I picked up a DeWalt 18V impact gun. I haven't had to use it for that yet but its there.