Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-13-2018, 06:41 PM   #1

Lionhart wheels

OK so searched for Lionhart, Lionheart and have not found anything to answer my question. I have a recently purchased '15 Mini Lite 2104S with the 14" Lionhart Jaguar wheels. I am replacing the original Akuret tires with Goodyear Endurance ST 205/75R14 LRD tomorrow but have not been able to find anything that says the wheels are rated for 65 psi. The only rating on the back side is 1900 lbs max. I know that is higher than the LRC tires on there right now, but the new LRD are rated at 2040 lbs. Can anyone enlighten me as to will the wheels handle the increased pressure or should I run the new tires at a lower pressure 55-60 psi. Thanks.

Oh and I will be installing metal valve stems with the new tires.

Thanks again.
BillnLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 06:47 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillnLa View Post
OK so searched for Lionhart, Lionheart and have not found anything to answer my question. I have a recently purchased '15 Mini Lite 2104S with the 14" Lionhart Jaguar wheels. I am replacing the original Akuret tires with Goodyear Endurance ST 205/75R14 LRD tomorrow but have not been able to find anything that says the wheels are rated for 65 psi. The only rating on the back side is 1900 lbs max. I know that is higher than the LRC tires on there right now, but the new LRD are rated at 2040 lbs. Can anyone enlighten me as to will the wheels handle the increased pressure or should I run the new tires at a lower pressure 55-60 psi. Thanks.

Oh and I will be installing metal valve stems with the new tires.

Thanks again.
Try...."Lionshead" wheels
Old 07-13-2018, 06:50 PM   #3
Site Team

The Lionhart wheels will handle the pressure. If you want confirmation you can email or call Lionhart and they'll be glad to tell you that their wheels will handle whatever pressure the largest tire you can install on the wheel requires.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:56 PM   #4

Yup. Didn't have the name right (even found them for sale online looking for Lionhart wheel). But not the info. Quick search here and found the threads under Lionshead. Sorry for the duplicate thread.
BillnLa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
wheel