Old 08-19-2015, 03:11 AM   #11
Originally Posted by lisa99 View Post
worse problem today. Went to rehook the truck.

did right/left buttons as instructed, had truck lined up to hook up. Previous owners told us next step is to raise the rear jacks which we did. Right after we did that we got a error that the Left is 1.8 degree off and the LEFT button is flashing orange and the pump stopped working. We've reset the breaker and pulled the red wire to reset the system. Pump still doesn't work and now we're stuck.

We've called CoachNet and are waiting for them to send out a mobile tech. Owned the rig for two days and so far had two issues that we can't fix. Frustrating because we're not helpless people. We've remodeled 3 houses on our own learning as we go... not a happy camper right now.
You might be doing something wrong. 1) when rehooking you push the left and right buttons, that will bring you to the height which you began not to the height of the hitch. 2) retract your front legs by the manual button to the height that your going to hitch at. I always ride up on my pin. 3) Hit the top arrow up til you get the screen that says retract all, then hit enter. All the legs will then start to come up one at a time the two landing first. Also check next to your pump there is a reset there. You might just have to acknowledge the error message by hitting enter to get it going again, Also the post above on blocks is best. The higher the front leg extension the less stable the unit. Hope that helps you out.....

Rockwood #8289 WS 2012
F250 6.0 / Husky 16k
With 4 point leveling system
Witch Doctor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 10:07 PM   #12
Glad Lisa99 got their leveling working.
I have a brand new Sanibel 2015 with the Lippert 4 post electric jack leveling system on board. Went to level unit first time, ran through the auto level as shown on our walk through at dealership, it stopped and told me I had reached max extension on one jack. Control panel flashed error for RR jack. Can't retract or extend RR jack anymore. When working control panel, can move all other jacks independently if needed, but sounds like motor not even working. Don't know if they each have an independent fuse some where of if motor has pooped out.
If anyone else has run into this issue please let me know, frustrated in northern Alberta...

Bohunk797 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 11:53 PM   #13
Bohunk, sorry you're having a problem. No idea what's going on but if you'll call Lippert first thing tomorrow they'll be able to help.

After we had the problem referenced in this post we had another issue and called Lippert. The woman spent an hour trouble shooting with my husband and finally got it fixed. What we learned during the process is that the 'manual' for the system is generic and will likely not help you. It took Lippert customer service to get us the right manual and info on how to fix the problem.

Good luck!
lisa99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2015, 09:20 PM   #14
Lippert Level Up question

My auto level only worked for the pdi. Then threw the breakers when we camped that evening. It work last Wednesday, about 5 months after the pdi and 56 camping nights later. Today I tried again and it threw 2 breakers. I believe it is the phase of the moon. I read the manual supplied and online. Nothing mentioned about moon, but that is the only correlated event so far,

Brentf is offline   Reply With Quote