Old 09-06-2015, 08:57 AM   #1
new tv

We just traded our 2009 f250 in on a new 2015 f250 with the camper package. From what I was told, the only difference is one more leaf spring. My question is--this truck sits about 3 inches higher than the old one, which I guess will effect my bed rail clearance on my hemi fifth wheel. Is there an reasonable cure for this? thank you in advance.

pacin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 09:22 AM   #2
I had a similar problem when I upgraded my '05 RAM to a 2015. These new trucks all sit several inches higher than the previous generations. No matter what I did I couldn't keep my 5er from sitting nose high.
I ended up adding a LCI Correct Track (Correct Trackā„¢) system to my axels. The correct track system is designed to fix axle alignment but it also raises the trailer up about 2" at the wheels. This was exactly what was needed to get my 5er level when hitched to the new truck.

2014 Wildcat 312BHX
2015 RAM 2500 Mega Cab 6.7 Cummins Turbo Diesel
Keisling is offline   Reply With Quote